Raw Vegan Coconut Matcha Fudge Recipe
As well as making a delicious beverage to start your day or relax at night with, matcha green tea also makes a versatile ingredient when it comes to cooking and baking. Thanks to the fact that it is a powder rather than dried leaves, it can be used easily in a variety of recipes.
These matcha green tea recipes are proving particularly popular with bloggers at the moment. One particular recipe we really loved was featured on the popular vegan nutrition blog, Vegerasta. It showed us how to make delicious coconut matcha fudge!
175g desiccated coconut
4-5 tbsp maple syrup
6 tbsp coconut oil melted
pinch of salt
2-3 stevia vanilla drops
2 tsp matcha powder
1. Line a small baking tray with a parchment paper.
2. Melt coconut oil on a low heat.
3. In the meantime add all remaining ingredients to a food processor and process till smooth.
4. Add melted coconut oil and mix till all ingredients are combined well.
5. Transfer to the baking tray and press down with a spoon to level the top. Refrigerate for 1-2h.
6. Cut into squares and serve sprinkled with desiccated coconut, raw cacao powder or a tiny bit of matcha powder. Store in the fridge.